Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bad news

The doctors came in this morning with some bad new. They got the results from my bone marrow biopsy back. My Leukemia has come out of remission. It is still in the very early stages, infact it is still contained in my bone marrow. It hasn't gotten into my blood yet. We are still going to follow the basic plan we already had in place. We are going to do a third transplant as soon as possible. It was set for the 26th, but they are going to try to get it going sooner so the leukemia doesn't have a chance to overtake my bone marrow. They previously had not planned on doing chemo before this next transplant, but now those plans have changed. They are going to do as much chemo as they think my body can handle. The good news is that they are letting me go home for a few days. They are getting me set up with home health care, and I plan on coming down on monday to recieve blood and platelets. We should know by monday the exact date of the transplant. The thing we are nervous about me going home is that I still don't have an immune system, and an infection could prevent them from giving me the chemo that I need. So we are going to be very careful. I would appreciate all the prayers I can get. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Jannette Im sorry you had to get this news. I came back to check on you. Have faith that this is only a bump And give it up to God there are some burdens to heavy for us to carry but he loves so much and loves you his daughter, give it to him throw it up to him. I am to hearing news on my father that is not so positive but we are not giving into the worry because everything good comes from the lord. He will bring us peace. Believe
    have faith do not doubt you can be healed of this. I'm praying for you as I am my father.

    Dear Lord,
    We ask that you hold your daughter Jannette closely in your arms and comfort her and her family during this trying time. We ask that you replenish every cell in her body and replace her blood with yours.. Through your stripes she is healed of this disease. We through this disease out into the ocean and cast out our fears. We
    give you thanks for this miracle healing and we ask that you always guide us in the right direction. I pray for all
    Janettes doctors that they are given the knowledge they
    need in order to aide this healing process. Jesus I trust
    in you and know that provided we have faith miracles
    can happen. Place you healing touch over Janettes body
    and cover her with your precious blood we ask for patience, strength, courage, and endurance for Janette during this battle that we are not fighting alone. In your holy name we ask all of this!
    Amen


    Love
    Kait

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will pray extra for you this week!! Love You! "Sorry" just seems lame at this point. But just know that we don't say it with pity (I hate pity;) but we do say it with love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete