Saturday, June 9, 2012

Getting a little nervous...........

Well, the Dr's had expected me to graft by day 20. Here I sit on day 23 with no sign of engraftment. My numbers will go up a little bit to tease me, then drop again! They said that if I haven't made dramatic improvement by Monday that they will perform a bone marrow biopsy to see if my body killed off all the donor cells, or if the new cells are just really lazy and taking their time! If infact my body did kill off my donor cells, then I will have to start all over again. More Chemo to kill of the few warrior cells I have left, then another (possibly larger) infusion of donor cells. Good thing she sent 3 bags! Personally I don't think I would survive another 30 days here! My kids need me, my husband needs me and my family needs a break from all this stress! So please, I would appreciate every single prayer I can get. Maybe together we can have a miracle these next two days!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for the miracle!! Praying so hard for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing person and I'm grateful to know you. We all love you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete