Friday, June 29, 2012

Fresh air!

I got to go outside today!! It was my first time outside since the beginning of May. When I came into the hospital in May the weather was still very mild. I hadn't felt heat since last fall in Alabama. It was quite a shock when I walked out and was hit by hot dry air! It was so much more pleasant heat than sticky humid Alabama! The only bad part was that it left me wishing I could go to the pool with my kids. I suppose I will have to wait until next summer though. I am not aloud to be in the sunlight this year because apparently my skin will be useless for a while. It won't be able to protect me from bacteria, fungi, or the suns rays. I'm especially bumbed because I got a new swimsuit for my birthday and it will have to wait a year to make its debut!
I'd like to ask to go outside again next week, but they are already going to let my kids come up to watch fireworks with me and I'd rather not push my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment