Monday, May 14, 2012

Letter To Janette From Brandie

I just got home from spending my night with you and Marc. I decided it's the perfect time to write my letter to you. Tonight was so fun and emotional. I LOVE talking to you about things and how you can give me this whole new look at things I've thought I considered in every way. I will not forget what you said about you being grateful for the Word Of Wisdom because with out you following that you may not have lived through all of this. I thought that was so powerful.

I'm so sorry for everything you are going through. Watching you Skype the boys tonight was probably one of the hardest things I've ever seen. I hate seeing your heart break. I know how badly you want to be holding them and just be with them. I love the stars in their eyes just simply hearing your voice Janette. You are a amazing mom. Doing what you need to do for your children right now. Doing what you need to do for Marc too cause I don't know what he'd do with out you. You just amaze me. Your strength and positivity is so inspiring. You always have and still do motivate me to be better.

I am going to love our Mondays together and am here for anything you need! Sending lots of prayers and love your way.

Sincerely,

Brandie Page

No comments:

Post a Comment