Friday, December 2, 2011

The plan

Well, as many of you heard, my bone marrow biopsy came back that my leukemia is in remission! I am so grateful for all your prayers! I think if I had to stay another month here and do that all over again, I just might lose it! So now we are just waiting for my immunity to hit 1000 (it hasn't left 0 :( The doctors predict I can go home sometime at the end of next week! Then I will stay home for a week, do another bone marrow test just to be sure, then I have to come back for a 6 day stay of follow up chemo. I will be doing follow up chemo once a month for about 3-4 months. At that point they still may do a bone marrow transplant just to be safe. I hope we don't have to do that though! So that's the plan. I can't wait to get home and be a mom again! I miss my family SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment