Saturday, December 3, 2011

Music

I love music! It is saving me right now! It can make you calm, make you excited and make you feel emotion! For a caged bird, it's a lifesaver! Here is my basic day:
Wake up
Eat breakfast
Shower
Take a nap
Order lunch while listening to music
Eat lunch
Go for a walk
Take a nap
Order dinner while listening to music
Eat dinner
Visit with family
Take a nap
Listen to music
Go to bed

Isn't that exciting?? :( see music saves me! I hope people in prison get music....

5 comments:

  1. I agree I LOVE music too. I'm sorry that's your daily routine right now I can't wait for that to all change for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janette, you are one amazing lady. Your strength is an inspiration to all of us. We pray for you all the time and are here to help any way we can. All the preschool kids were very worried about you as they worked on pictures for you. They miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so true, Janette. It is powerful and can be such a blessing. I know you are more than ready to spice up that schedule. Hang on! You will be adding super-fun things like wiping noses, dragging children through Wal- Mart, and doing laundry before you know it....and loving every minute of it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am going to write you a song :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that music can free you! I can only imagine how trapped you feel, but I'm happy you have found an outlet in the mean time! Love you and praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete