Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Well, It doesn't feel like christmas, but it is! The hospital is pretty empty tonight! But my boys will be here to visit me soon, and my dad flew in, and of course I always have my amazing Marc! So I am blessed! I figure I can sacrifice one christmas so that I can have 40 to come, right? I did get some good news, apparently leukemia can hide out in your spinal fluid sometimes, so they removed some of my fluid and replaced it with chemo (I do not reccomend this procedure!) But my spinal fluid came back clear! So there is another amazing blessing! Everything keeps going smoothly and I couldn't ask for more! I hope everyone has an amazing christmas and I miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Janette. You are so strong and positive. Love you to pieces. I really really miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO Glad to hear that the fluid is clear! Yep, it's looking like you'll have plenty of Christmases in the future. We're so happy to hear it! Hope you felt peace for Christmas. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being such an amazing example of having a good attitude and being grateful! You are wonderful! Get well, and keep smiling.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete