Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

It was definitely non-traditional, but even more special because of the effort it took! We celebrated on Wednesday because the doctors predicted I would "crash and burn" by the end of the week. (which I haven't! I'm just VERY tired!) we ate dinner provided by publics by an anonymous donor (thank you whoever you are :) it even had traditional southern cornbread stuffing!! We ate in the cancer units family room, which took a lot of cleaning for the nurses to allow me to go in without a mask on! I am very blessed to have so many people who love me and made it possible!

1 comment:

  1. Jan, so glad you were able to have Thanksgiving dinner with your family. Here in NY it is getting pretty cold, it has only snowed one time, but my kids are waiting for a big storm to come so they can play in the deep snow! I am not looking forward to doing PT in the snow, lol. I have a Christmas Music Sampler I would love to send to you via e-mail. It is some music that my husband, a friend of mine, and myself put together last year. I think you might enjoy some Christmas Music.

    Love Pauline (Kidd) Johnson

    ReplyDelete