Monday, November 26, 2012

From Marc

Message From Marc

Thank you to my blog friends and family who give me strength and the ability to face another day. The many posts sent to me and my wife are so touching and wonderful. This is by far the hardest thing I'll ever do. I spent the past year as a caretaker for my sweet wife. I am grateful for every single day I had with her! Whether it was in the many, many hospital nights praying for Janette Baron Andersen pain to subside so she could rest or the many opportunities I had to just tell her how much I love her and would do anything for her. The way she handled such a horrible situation with such grace made it so easy to take care of her. I would have continued to do that for many years to come if God had allowed me to. But that is not to be. He has taken her back to her heavenly home where she no longer feels the pains and weaknesses of our human bodies.


To the many many people who donated time and money that allowed me to spend 100% of the final year of my wife's life on this earth: THANK YOU! You will NEVER know how you have blessed my life. As i said before, i was able to tell my wife everyday multiple times how much I love her! I am so grateful for that! I never had to worry about money or bills or anything that took my attention from Jan's needs. I wish I could hug you all because of this tremendous gift you have given me.

I love my wife, I KNOW where she is and that she is no longer in pain. Her Father in Heaven is with her and all of us who grieve her passing. I am so grateful for eternal families. I will see her again in the next life! What a sweet time it will be.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't stopped thinking about you and your family since I heard of her passing. She was always such a beautiful person and touched so many lives while she was here on this earth! I hope you can all find some peace at this time. My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you all!
    Mardi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been blessed just by following your story! Thank you Mark and Janette.

    ReplyDelete