Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Letters To Janette



We are starting a new line of posts called "Letters To Janette." We're going to give her some uplifting letters while she goes through all of this. Starting tonight with Kiersten. Enjoy...


Something I really admire about Marc and Janette is the love they have for each other. I think of their relationship as a good old-fashioned love story. They call each other “sweetheart” and say, “I love you” all the time. They were high school sweethearts. Marc started to do whatever he could to make Janette happy. He started being romantic and listening to love songs. They were crazy about each other. 

When Marc went on a mission for the LDS church, Janette waited for him. She wrote to Marc all the time encouraging to keep going and what he was doing was right. Marc had some medical issues while on his mission and had to come home for a little bit. You would think that Janette would want Marc to just stay home and not finish him mission, but she encouraged him to go back out there and finish what he started. When he got back from his mission, we were not surprised that they were engaged a week later. They were married and started the cutest little family. 

I was so sad when they moved away from us to go to Pharmacy school in Alabama. Janette, of course, was encouraging Marc the whole time during school. She was taking care of Conner, Brayden and the household chores. Janette was just happy to be with her family. Right before Marc and Janette were going to come home, they found out that Janette was had leukemia. I saw Janette be so strong while going through a 30-day chemo treatment. Being away from her boys was heartbreaking. I saw Marc encouraging Janette that she can get through this and he will be right by her side the whole time. The way I see their relationship is that both are in it 100%. They do not meet each other half way. They walk along side each other through it all, supporting each other. 

Janette, Thank you for being an amazing wife to my brother, he is a better man because of you. I know that Marc loves you and he will support you and encourage you through your battle. I am here for you and Marc. I love you both SO much and I will do ANYTHING to help you guys! 

From,
Kiersten (Marc's Sister)   

No comments:

Post a Comment